Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

Trip to Maui

If you've read my previous posts, you could probably figure out that I'm going on a trip to Maui soon, and that I'm absolutely ecstatic about it. One of my favorite things (and it surprises me that this is coming out of the mouth of a teenager) is to travel, and as much as I love city vibes, it's always nice to dedicate a week or two at the beach. I'm very fortunate enough to be able to spend two weeks, which is just enough time to give me a pretty decent tan. Hopefully it doesn't end up like last year where I burnt the back of my thighs, making it almost impossible to sit anywhere.

I'll try and post new things while I'm gone, but I'll probably be spending most of my time at the beach. I'll take lots of fun pics for the next post, and you can all sit and envy me. Ha ha ha!

Till then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment