Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

One Last Thing!

I'm seeing that my blog already has a couple of views, so I just wanted to make a quick little note before I take off:
  1. Not all of my blog posts will be that long: That was a crazy length, and some of them will probably be shorter (or longer!), but I just want to clarify that I'm not writing novels here.
  2. I'm still fixing the bugs: Being a new blogger, I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing, and I would like to eventually have my own website, but as that may not be happening in the not-to-distant future, I'm looking at things that will work for the time being.
  3. I will try and post at least twice every month: This may or may not happen, but I think every two weeks is a good time to post.
Alright, I think that's it! Feel free to leave comments and questions, although you may just be thinking "Who the hell is this girl?!" Lots of love! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment