Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

About Me

Please excuse the randomness, I may have stolen it from Tumblr. And my apologies if it's kinda long, I've literally nothing better to do.

Put your iTunes on shuffle. What are the first six songs that pop up?
  1. "A Dustland Fairytale" by The Killers
  2. "Kids" by MGMT
  3. "House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals
  4. "Through the Dark" by One Direction
  5. "The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy
  6. "Il Mondo" by Jimmy Fontona (literally the greatest song ever, next to Call Me Maybe)
If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
        It would probably be Alexa Chung. She's the most perfect human being. Ever

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and give me line 17.
        "Personally," I told her, pulling out a pair of black pants and

What do you think about most?
        My future.

Ever had a poem or song written about you?
        Unfortunately, no. People don't like me enough to do that.

Do you have any strange phobias?
        I dont' really know if this is a phobia, but I cannot stand English muffins. I'm also afraid of heights, but only when I'm not secure. Like, I can handle roller coasters, but I would just about die if someone had me get up on a ladder.

What's your religion?
        Don't have one.

If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
        Playing with my dog, Jacques. Or reading.

Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
        Ahh, VERY difficult. It'd probably have to be the Arctic Monkeys at the moment.

What was a the last lie you told?
        "Yes, Mom, we worked on the assignment the entire time."

Do you believe in karma?
        Yes. Very much.

What does your URL mean?
        I think I've already explained this, but I like things that would be put under the tag of 'soft color', 'pastel', 'grunge', 'indie', etc, and soft color sounds the most delicate out that list. The "& Company" part it because it sounds more fashionable, like "Selfridges & Co."

What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
        My greatest weakness is that I am a perfectionist, and that sometimes I don't know what to say in certain situations. My greatest strength is that I'm pretty good at memorizing.

Who is your celebrity crush?
        Boy-wise, it would have to be Alex Turner, and girl-wise, it would be Alexa Chung (funny, right?)

How do you vent your anger?
        I vent to friends or listen to hard rock.

Do you have a collection of anything?
        Yes, I collect bottle caps and those magnetic jewelry boxes, the ones that have jewels on them and come in different shapes, like animals and instruments and stuff.

Are you happy with the person you've become?
        Yes, I think so. Although I could do better.

What's the sound you hate; sound you love?
        I haaaaate the sound of nails on a chalkboard. And I love the sound of the wind.

What's your biggest "what if"?
        What if I become unhappy with my choices that affect my future?

Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
        Yes, and maybe. With all of the undiscovered territory in the universe, there's bound to be another planet with life on it.

Stick your right arm out: what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
        Right arm: artificial branches painted the same color as my bedroom walls
        Left arm: my lamp

Smell the air. What do you smell?
        My perfume.

What's the worst place you have ever been to?
        My old middle school.

Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
        Ahh Louis Tomlinson.

To you, what is the meaning of life?
        To give life meaning (said the cliche white girl)

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
        Nope. Too young!

What was the last movie you saw?
        The Devil Wears Prada

What's the worst injury you've ever had?
        Uhh I fractured my wrist once. I don't really brake bones.

Do you have any obsessions right now?
        Yes, Instagram.

Ever had a rumor spread about you?
        One time, but I don't know if it counts.

Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
        Yes, but not very long ones.

What is your astrological sign?
        Leoooooo!

What's the last thing you purchased?
        In-N-Out Chocolate milk shake

Love or lust?
        All you need is love! <3

In a relationship?
        No.

How many relationships have you had?
        None. That's how much people like me. ;)

What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
         I try to be funny, buts it's mostly just embarrassing for everyone there.

Where is your best friend?
       Across town. :(
What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
       Sleeping. I'm not very cool.

Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
       Yes, I think so.

You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
       I would save the dog, then call my boss and tell him. And hopefully they're not a dick and would understand.

You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
       a) Yes, but not right away. 
       b) I would try and enjoy life as much as possible.
       c) I really don't know. I guess not. 

Whats the song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
       "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Ray Jepson or "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls

In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
       Honesty and respect. 

How can I win your heart?
       Buy me concert tickets. 

Can insanity bring on more creativity?
       Yes, the most insane people are the most creative. 

What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
       To take time and focus on myself. 

What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
       Carefree oddball.
Give me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word "heart."
       Organ
Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
       Pink and royal blue.

What is your current desktop picture?
       The Brooklyn Bridge with NYC behind it. 
If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
       AHHHH okay, SOO many people, but mainly this really annoying kid in my Chemistry class. I'm about ready to murder him. And he sits IN FRONT OF ME!

What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
       I don't really know, I'm pretty much an open book. 

You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
       Maybe fly? Or invisibility?
You can relive any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your post would you like to experience again?
       I don't know. My memory isn't really the greatest. 

You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
       I wouldn't erase anything, I think my experiences make me who I am. 

You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
       Uhhh probably Alex Turner. Or Matt Healy. They're both soo fit. 
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
       Paris. Or New York. 

Ever been on a plane?
       Yes, I think the daughter of a pilot would definitely be on a plane.
Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
       Alex Turner
       Matt Healy
       Louis Tomlinson
       Alexa Chung
       Harry Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment