Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Photo originally posted on Tumblr by @flirtyfashi0ns
When I made this draft, I told myself that the first Friday of 2015, I was going to post it. If you couldn't tell already, that time has come and gone. Oops!

Nonetheless, I'm still going to make this post, because "better late than never." So here I am, talking about my 2015 resolutions when we are already 25 days into the year.

Personally, I don't like to share new year resolutions with other people. I think they should be kept to yourself. But despite my beliefs, I'm going to share a few of them with you!

  1. Make at least two blogposts a month. I really do want to get into blogging a lot more than I said I was going to. Writing about fashion, beauty and music is something that I find really enjoyable, and I really hope that my getting off on the wrong foot won't affect how the rest of year goes, publish-wise.
  2. Get my weight down to 160 lb. This is a little uncomfortable for me to post, mostly because I'm incredibly insecure about my body. When I started my weight loss plan at the end of December, I was around 200 lb., which is really embarrassing for me to admit. I've already lost about 14 lb., and I really hope to get to my goal either by my trip to Maui at the beginning of June, or by my birthday at the end of July.
  3. Love myself more/Take better care of myself. It seems a little silly to have such vague goals for 2015, but I do have a method to my madness. Lately I've been really hard on myself because of poor grades and my lack of focus and drive at school. I'm just not having fun anymore, and that sucks. Like, a lot. I want to enjoy my last couple of years as a teenager before having to go and be an adult (which sounds like the opposite of fun). I'm hoping that 2015 is the year that I really get to go out and live life as much as one can at the tender age of sixteen. I bet my lucky stars that 2015 will be one hell of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment