Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to School Essentials: Accessories | F/W 2014

Back to School Essentials: Accessories | F/W 2014

Back to School Essentials: Accessories | F/W 2014 by lindsay-johnson61

Time for part two of my back to school essentials! To be honest, I'm pretty surprised about how proactive i've been with these sets. Hopefully this new habit of mine will continue through the rest of my blogging days. Or years. Whatever. Link to part one is belowww.

Scarves: These babies are sooo incredibly important for winter. I can't tell you how many times I've been thankful that I've had a scarf with me, especially growing up in a state that's slogan is "The Greatest Snow On Earth." I really like big wooly scarves, in both check print and just classic colors, like grey, black, or navy.

Bags: This is a back to school essential post, so obviously you'll need a backpack. Now, depending on who you are, you'll want to get different backpack designs. Personally, I like the really simple ones with no design. I also like the ones with toile prints, because they're just gorgeous and classic.

Hat/Head Accessories: "Head Accessories"… what a weird term. Apparently you should wear warm things on your head in order to keep warm the best, or something like that. I'm obviously not a doctor. I simply like wearing beanies and berets SO so much. Basically anyone can wear a beanie, unless you're a girl with cropped hair. Then you'll just look weird. Again, simple, classic colors like back, grey, and navy blue, beige, and, if I'm feeling festive, red. I also like that kind of woven look about pom pom beanie above. I don't really know what you call that. What do you call that?! I also like wearing those fury headbands. I feel like a Russian when I wear them.

Belts: Pretty basic, pretty essential in any look. I like this belt because of the look. I love the color, and I love the braided rope. I'm not really a fan of "bling-ing" myself out (as you can probably already tell), so this belt suits. me.

Gloves: I get incredibly cold hands, and I hate it. My hands are just naturally cold. I feel like I have a medical condition. So gloves are defo in my essentials. I like plain, black leather gloves, but if I saw some with emojis or something like that, I'd probably just have to get them.

Aaaaand I think that's about it! Let me know what you thought in the comments below, and if you like these blogposts. New blogpost on Friday! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment