Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

Pineapples & Palm Trees

You guys may not know this, but at the end of the school year, I'm taking a two-week vacation to Maui! So you can guess why I chose pineapples and palm trees to be today's topic.

Pineapples & Palmtrees

Pineapples & Palm Trees by lindsay-johnson61

Topshop has really outdone itself this season. All of the items, with the exception of the bikini and the shorts on the right, is from the Topshop collection. I think the shorts are perfect for the summer sun, and the matching shirt is just perfect as well.

I'm also taking a favor to the pineapple socks and the palm tree sunnies. They're cool and quirky, and not to flashy.

Pineapple prints and palm tree prints are my new favorite, especially since my summer vacation is almost in sight. So, what prints have you been obsessing over lately? And where are you vacationing this summer? Please feel free to leave a comment down below, it would be really appreciated! X

PS: After careful consideration, I've decided that from now on, I will be posting every monday, wednesday, and friday. I haven't decided on a time, although I'm probably going to go with either 9 o'clock or noon. X

No comments:

Post a Comment